10 amazing facts about your body.
It can be said that every part of our body is a miracle. yeah! no doubt it is. This isn't a nag about it's existence but something worth more.
Here are 10 facts that will leave you stunned.
1.Do you know everyone has a unique smell, except for
identical twins who smells alike ( not all though).
2. Do you know your nose can remember 50,000 different
scents. As a woman, you are a better smeller than men
3.Do you know our body can give off
enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a
gallon of water to a boil?
4. Do you know your eyes are always the same size from birth but your nose and ears never stop growing?
5. Well the colder the room you sleep in, the higher the chances are that you’ll have a bad dream.
6.Do you know the human lips have a
reddish color because of the great concentration of tiny capillaries just below the skin.
7. You must know three hundred
million cells die in your body every
8. Do you know that like fingerprints, every individual has an
unique tongue print that can be used for identification?
9. Do you know it is impossible to kill yourself by choking
yourself with your hands?( don't try)
10. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue
and the hardest bone is the jawbone.
Thanks for reading.